After school I attended Stockton Sixth Form and then Dundee University…. and what a good call that was – it allowed me to make some of the best friends of my life whilst, as a sideline to this, I fell out of the other side with a joint honours degree in Human Anatomy and Physiology… followed by a Masters in Computer Science….
Whilst at University I also picked raspberries and drove a tractor, I posted letters, mixed cement, painted American early warning systems on the North Yorkshire Moors, served beers in a variety of establishments and cleaned nitric acid Plants and cooling towers dressed in a full rubber suit…. and spent the hottest summer ever painting tar onto walls dressed in nothing but paper overalls….. all brilliant fun… naturally these activities were not without disaster; but of course they paid the bills.
My first full time permanent Job was as a Database programmer with Tayside Regional Council.
I was then fortunate enough to work for 4 years as an HR Consultant with Intellect Business Consultants; a small HR software house and Business Consulting organisation in London and then St Albans.
I currently work as a Principal HR Business Process Consultant for SAP UK, I have worked at SAP since the late 1990s.
Principal HCM Solution Consultant, Specialising in Manager Self-Service, Employee Self-Service, Personnel Administration, Personnel Development, Organisational Management, Training & Events, SAP Learning Solution, Data Migration, Authorizations & Profiles, Context Sensitive Authorizations.
- 14 years working as an HR Consultant on projects, 11 years with SAP (UK).
- Campus Management Consultant – Student Administration
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- Certifications: SAP HR, ASAP/Solution Manager/Business Process Management
- SAP Experience – Summary:-
- Multiple Full Project Lifecycle Experience from Presales to Go Live & Support as both Consultant and HR Lead Consultant.
- Certified HCM Consultant – Certified and Experienced ASAP Consultant
- Multiple Industry Sectors
- Designed and Developed ‘Connect & Go’ SAP’s solution for the SME Market
- Consultant developer – Best Practice for mySAP HR GB 46c
- Strong Technical SAP HR Skills
- Extensive review and quality assurance experience – including Business Value Reviews, Self Service Reviews
- Strong HCM Project Planning, Resourcing and Delivery skills
- Specialize in Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Solution and Business Process Design
- Specialize in HR Security and Data Migration.
- Global Roll-out experience
- Student Lifecycle Management Consultant